P-Bandai Exclusive: RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam (Deactive Mode)
RG 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero EW (Pearl Gloss Ver.)
P-Bandai Exclusive: RG 1/144 Strike Rouge + HG 1/144 IWSP Parts
RG 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam
- 'Crimson Lightning' This high mobility type Zaku exclusively for Johnny Leiden is the first RG in the MSV series.
- Featuring equipments such as leg thrusters and backpacks [06R] are reproduced with new shaping.
- Designed by armor division that imagines actual maintenance ability by actual machine verification.
- The distinctive color ring reproduces the 'crimson aircraft' in real by separately using shades for each armor.
- In addition, a realistic decal including marking of Johnny Leiden exclusive machine is attached.
- The characteristic [4 holes] of the leg vernier drawn by Mr. Kanio Ogawara's MSV illustration was reproduced for the first time in history.
- It is possible to assemble even one normal hole vernier with selection formula.
- Even with high mobility type Zaku, the shape of the backpack unique to [06R - 2], which is different from [06R - 1A] type, is three - dimensionalized as set. It precisely reproduces small differences such as hooks arranged on the left side.
- [Giant Buzz] is reproduced with new parts. Besides that, Zaku machine guns and other basic arms of Zaku are included.
- In accordance with the setting of the aircraft, reproduced with new modeling, wrist size which is one size larger than conventional Z type F type.
- Detail of the vernier mechanism of the leg is precisely reproduced.
- Characteristic cover is detachable.
- Leg power pipe is flexibly movable with spring specification.
- Accessories: Giant Â· Buzz x 1, Zaku Â· Machine Gun x 1, Zaku Bazooka x 1, Heat Â· Hawk x 1
The highly anticipated Tall geese EW now joined the RG kit series ! Unique to the RG line, the Tall geese EW utilizes several gimmicks to emulate the heavy armor and thrusting power of the mobile suit as seen in the anime.
RG 1/144 Crossbone Gundam X1
The Real Grade Crossbone Gundam launches in May! This kit is a part of the GUNDAM EVOLUTION PROJECT which offers "extreme details" that features extended articulation for the RG framing and additional exploration to its part separation!
More images and info will be added later.