Starter Pack # 2. For those looking to get into the Gunpla Hobby, here's the perfect fit. This set will include the HG RX-78-2 Ver. G30th and come with a 'Step Up Manual' which will show you little tips and tricks to give your model a better look. It will also come with a Gundam panel line marker!
Two kits in one, this HG G Armor kit comes with parts to build the G Fighter and the RX-78-2 Gundam! Not a speck of detail is lost, even in this fairly small scale; The G Fighter can transform into the G Blue, G Blue E-z, G Sky, and G Sky E-z, when completed. The RX-78-2 is transformable, too (well, its lower half comes off!) to allow you to build the Gundam Sky. Neat PVC caterpillar tracks are included for the G Blue and G Blue E-z (the tracks can also be retracted into the body of the main machine), and an unbuilt display base allows you to show off the various modes to their very best effect! Of course all the parts are molded in coloured plastic, and snap together, so no paint or glue are required. Polycaps are included for all the movable joints; foil stickers are included for detail. Don't miss out on this terrific set!
SD Gundam EX-Standard (SDEX) is a line of super-deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. To be introduced in late-2015, this is the latest in the long line of super-deformed kits. Each Gunpla has a gimmick wherein their weapons and accessories can be used with their respective High Grade Universal Century counterparts.
- Coalescence of deformable Gundam Mk-II.
RX-78GP02A Gundam GP02A (Type-MLRS) is a prototype general-purpose tactical mobile suit and is a variant of the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis". It is featured in the original design series Harmony of Gundam variations by Hajime Katoki.
Alternate equipments for the Gundam Physalis allow it to function as a heavy assault mobile suit. The nuclear warhead is removed and replaced by a six-tube Multiple Launch Rocket System, or MLRS, with three tubes mounted on each side of the backpack. The rockets in the MLRS are almost the size of a cruise missile, and thus can pack a much larger punch. In mid range combat, it can easily bombard a large area, sweeping down a majority of the enemies so that the normal troops can come in to clean up the remaining enemies easily.
For more conventional firepower, the GP02A can be loaded with a particle generator in place of the nuclear warhead and use the atomic bazooka as a heavy beam bazooka. The firepower of beam bazooka can rival that of a mega particle cannon on a large scale mobile armor such as MA-05 Bigro and the full charge shot is roughly equivalent to that of the massive MA-08 Big Zam.
However, none of the aforementioned equipment is used as the GP02A is stolen by Zeon ace Anavel Gato and then used to disable or destroy 2/3 of the Federation space fleet at Konpei Island. The GP02A is later destroyed in a heated battle with the GP01Fb Gundam Zephyrantes Full Burnern.
Art of this kits:
[Limit Production] PG 1/60 RX-78/C.A. Neo Zeon Casval's Gundam EXF Ver.
P-Bandai Exclusive: PG 1/60 RX-78-2 Gundam Kunio Okawara Color Ver.
Limited Production : 1/60 (PG) RX-78-2 GUNDAM CHROME PLATE VER
- Commercialize Zaku I belonging to the xylia troops appearing in [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Crash Battle Battle].
- Reproduce characteristic crest crests with new parts.
- Various equipment to use in the play is included.
- Accessories: - Machine gun for MS x 1Heat . Hawk x 1Heat . Hawk (storage) x 1Bazooka for MS x 1Shield x 1
- From [Mobile Suit Gundam UC Episode 4 gravity well's bottom], Kit Kanon Detector, which made a fierce battle with Zion army remnants at Torrington Base, became the first kit!
- High detailing various parts such as armor and backpack base, according to the scale feeling of RE / 100.
- In addition, the 'assembly ease' which is the feature of the RE / 100 series is also alive.
- The gimmick pose in the play can be precisely reproduced by the movable gimmick of the leg and the waist.
- Three-dimensional gun canon / detector dedicated beam rifle with precise detail, grenade reproduced with trigger.
- The 170mm Cannon gun used by Nemo deployed at Torrington Base is also included, and it can also be equipped with the MG Unicorn series of the same scale.
* Special beam . Rifle x 1
* Beam gun x 1
* Beam . Cannon x 2
* 170mm Cannon gun x 1
- Product content
* Molded product x 12
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
- Reproduce the deformation Mobile form in replacement, the tank form some parts.
- The part composition with an emphasis on ease of assembly caterpillar, material molded soft resin (synthetic rubber).
- I reproduce in grain finish to the part about being ground during running.
- The moveable, attached to the main body of the [shovel arm] can reproduce the scene of battle and Zaku that was in the play.
- Mono Eye realistically reproduced in clear.
- Included pilot figure 1 body 4 body deckhand of 1/144 size (space suit 2 body, body work clothes 2) and.
Bandai's U.C. Hard Graph series combines elements of the Gundam universe with 1/35-scale military modeling, creating a new genre that appeals to fans of both types of modeling. The latest entry in the series is this massive M61A5 Semovente MBT, featuring two huge main guns! The sharply detailed kit includes flexible belt-style tracks that are connected with metal pins, decals for two versions, and three figures. Also includes photo-etched metal detail parts, wire cables, and clear parts. Parts are molded in multiple colors.
SD Gundam Cross Silhouette (SDCS) is a line of Super Deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. Introduced in June 2018, this series features inner frame technology, similar to Real Grade and Master Grade kits but on a smaller scale. Each kit's parts can be attached to either an 8.5 cm "SD" Frame, which features proportions inspired by Super Gachapon World: SD Gundam X, or a taller 9.5 cm "CS" frame with proportions inspired by SD Gundam G Generation Genesis.