Cute, deformed version of the Strike Gundam. Kit is molded in color (stickers are included for detail areas with differing colors), and features snap-fit assembly. Limited poseability. Stands about 5cm tall when completed. Comes with beam rifle, shield, and Armor Schneiders. AVAILABLE NOW!
BB#257 Freedom Gundam Simple Instruction in a box. Weight: 500g
Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited. Freedom in the palm of your hand! Very well-designed SD Freedom Gundam is molded in colored plastic and features snap-fit assembly; stickers are included for details.
- BB-259 Strike Freedom Gundam SWS - Here we get a cute, deformed version of the popular Gundam Seed machine, the Strike Gundam with Striker Weapon System. Can be modified into any one of three other modes (Aile Strike Sword Strike, Launcher Strike); included is the weapon transport fighter "Sky Grasper". Pretty sophisticated for a little kit that runs just 1,000 yen! - Weight: 260g
- Also included is a pair of Palma Faciona hands [Shining Finger], comes in white color! - The best thing is the inclusion of transparent pink parts for the wings for its volture lumiere (however you spell it). BB-290 Destiny Gundam Simple instruction included in a box. Weight; 162g
- The ultimate "Strike Freedom Gundam" has been refined by Kakito Hajime!!
- The greatest sense of size among the PG.
With it - s greatest feature, the Super Dragoon in its fully expanded state, it becomes the
largest size class in the history of Perfect Grade.
- Custom Display Stand for displaying Strike Freedom Gundam is included.
The use of custom stand with the ability to adjust angles enables you to display
the model in a dynamic action pose.
- The 3 Points for reproducing the Ultimate "Strike Freedom Gundam"!!
The frame structure exposed during the High-Matt Mode/Full-Burst Mode has been
processed with Extra Finish, emitting golden shine, drawing out the
attractiveness even more.
- [Super Dragoon Extending Mode Gimmick]
By sliding the Super Dragoon, each part linked to it will be expanded to the firing mode.
- [Mobile Interior Frame Structure Fully Newly Produced]
The golden parts are drawn out by sliding the joints. The exterior with a sliding gimmick
installed, in conjunction with the interior framing that has evolved from the
PG Strike Gundam, along with the golden parts with Extra Finish processing,
effectively shows the gold parts.
- [New Mechanism used in the Joints]
The parts that supports the weight such as hip and legs etc. has been armed with
new mechanism. By the extra support of the joint, you will be able to enjoy making
the poses that comes to mind.
- Accessories: Beam Shield, Beam Rifle x2, Beam Saber x2, Xiphias 3 Rail Cannon x2,
Super Dragoon x8, Custom Display Base
*Requires 2x LR41 batteries for LED sold separately.
Strike Freedom Gundam
Strike Freedom Gundam - Full Blast Mode
Strike Freedom Gundam - Perfect Grade
Stand for Strike Freedom Gundam 1/60
Bandai will also issue a huge, 1/144 scale Meteor Unit from Gundam Seed. Similar in concept to the Dendrobrium, this monster measures 57cm (22-1/2 inches!) long when completed, and includes a new-color version of the Freedom Gundam (photos show the Justice Gundam, but only the Freedom Gundam is included with the kit!).
An excellent High Grade kit of the Chaos Gundam, from Gundam SEED Destiny. All parts are molded in colour with terrific detail; all parts snap together, for easy assembly. Polycaps for the joints allow flexibility and lots of great poses. When completed, the Chaos Gundam can transform to Mobile Armour Mode. Paint is not necessary but would definitely improve the look of the finished model.
CGue equipped with a new weapon appeared in HG! The large beam cannon of both shoulder is rotationally movable, and the shooting pose can also be reproduced. And the rear thruster of the large beam cannon also has moving parts. In addition, a clear part is adopted as a large sword, and the beam generation state is reproduced realistically. Marking shield is included. Gunpla is a dimensionalized plastic model of mobile suits that appears in the series of "Mobile Suit Gundam", robots and battleships called mobile armor.
- One of the more overdone designs in Gundam! - This HG kit of the Legend Gundam comes with the clear blue "trails" leading from the whopping big Dragoon Unit. - All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly. - No base is included, though you can mount the finished model on the bases that have been included in previous HG kits Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.6 cm / 314g
- With a completely redesigned build, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED's Aile Strike Gundam joins the HG lineup!
- Adopting the modern poly-cap joint system and sharp proportions of the HG All Gundam Project, this kit features easy assembly and a wide range of motion!
- Aile Striker designed to match the NEW Strike!
- Redesigned Aile Striker is removable and features moving parts.
- Specially designed for space combat, the GAT-X105 + AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam is a high-mobility Suit with a huge amount of power packed into a compact frame!
- Accessories: Aile Striker Pack, Beam Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x 2,
Armor Schneider x 2
The PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam is a variation of the RX-78-2 Gundam, the titular mobile suit of Mobile Suit Gundam, and the first non-UC Gundam. Designed by Kunio Okawara and later by Hajime Katoki for the Gundam Fix Figuration version, it played a prominent part in the manga Plamo-Kyoshiro, and later became part of the original design series Mobile Suit Variations (MSV). Its built and piloted by Shiro Kyoda.
-Alternative hand part (left, right) x4 each
-Comic edition face x2
-Beam Rifle effect x2
-Saber effect (Straight) x2
-Saber effect (Curved)
-Bania effect (Crankshaft) x4
-Hand part storage deck
-Hyper bazooka joint
-Alternative Saber grip