- Gouf masterpiece series [Gouf] appeared in the HGUC series!
- The biggest feature is the extensive armament Gouf 1 / 144 scale is also included!
- Hitoroddo ... Hitoroddo reproduce the lead, after the tip deployment comes before deployment.
Three twin 35mm Gatling gun Â· 75mm Gatling gun
- Shield reproduce complex split!
* The shield can be removable from the twin 3 35mm Gatling gun.
- Hitosaberu is removable to allow Gatoringushirudo.
Â· 75mm Gatling gun and shield sets reproduce the splitting of the street.
- Comes with plenty hand parts
In addition to the grip of a fist, fist expressive (left) and palm (right) is included.
- Pipe materials used soft power of the waist belt fed ammunition is both easy to assemble and reproduce complex shapes using a soft material.
After mono eye - can be assembled by moving parts division.
- Accessories: Hitoroddo, Hitosaberu, shielded, 75mm Gatling gun,
3 35mm twin Gatling gun, for the fist grip (left), fist (right), palm (right)
The Nu Gundam Heavy Weapons System, from the CCA-MSV series of alternate versions of Mobile Suits from the film 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack', joins the HGUC lineup. Heavy Weapons System includes: additional armor for the Nu Gundam (chest, front and rear skirts, and large leg thruster units), a Hyper Mega Rifle, and a large shield with rocket launchers. Missile pod units on the chest armor pivot up and down. Fin Funnel unit can be disassembled into individual folding plates. Heavy Weapon System can be removed for display as a standard Nu Gundam. It includes Hyper Mega Rifle, large shield, beam rifle, Hyper Bazooka, normal shield, 2 beam sabers, and 6 Fin-Funnel plates.
Not only is this Gelgoog Commander Type a highly modified version of the mass produced Gelgoog, it also comes in red and pink colors to identify it as Char's own personal custom mecha and to compliment his nickname, the Red Comet. Char's custom Gelgoog is armed with a beam rifle, beam Naginata, and a shield. (Note: Display stand is not included.)
The best thing about this disturbingly orange and green mecha is the fact that when it"e;s completed, it can transform from Mobile Suit mode to Mobile Armour mode. A custom display stand for showing it off is included as well. All parts snap together and are molded in colour; polycaps ensure smooth-moving joints. Foil stickers for details are included.
ZZ Gundam makes the move to HGUC! To preserve the outstanding detail and proportions, transforming is accomplished via interchangeable parts. The 'Double-Zeta' can be transformed between Core Fighter, Core Top, Core Base, and G Fortress modes. As part of its arsenal, the ZZ Gundam features a Double Beam Rifle, two Hyper Beam Sabers, and Missile Pods. When displaying it in G Fortress Mode, part of the frame is used as a base. This piece also holds parts which are not used when in certain modes. Foil stickers are also provided. - Also comes with a stand base that makes balanced display possible. - Accessories: Hyper Beam Saber, Core Fighter, Double Beam Rifle, Display Stand
The very-popular Qubeley is now available in the Mk-II style, which is basically just a color variation from the original release. You also get that cool Neo Zeon mark on the shoulder. Molded in color, snap assembly. Poly-caps for the joints.Technology & Combat CharacteristicsIn terms of technology and performance the two Qubeley Mk-II units were virtually identical to the original Qubeley. The Qubeley Mk-II's stored an additional two remote funnel weapons in the tail binder over its predecessor, giving the mobile suit a total of twelve remote weapons. The one noticeable difference between the two identical Qubeley Mk-II's is the different color schemes. The first AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II which featured a dark purple color scheme and a hilted beam saber. The second unit, AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II, was largely identical to the first, but instead had a red-and-yellow paint scheme. Of course since the Qubeley Mk-II mobile suits were designed for Newtype pilots they were outfitted with the same miniaturized psycommu system of the first Qubeley so that the pilots may control the remote weapons with their Newtype abilities. One major differences between the two mobile suits psycommu systems, was that AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II would have a new version of the psycommu system installed that would allow its pilot, through the use of a psycowave amplifying headset, to remote-control the mobile suit from outside the cockpit. The head parts of the Qubeley MK-II features a psywave sender/reciever, and also features a system that gives feedback to the pilot, a system never seen in other Newtype use MSs. The head is also crafted to act as a stabilizer in flight, thus the odd shape. The shoulder armor of the Qubely MK-II features 12 thrusters to give it exceptional mobility and speed. The binders also act as shields. They also help the Qubeley MK-II'S AMBAC system. The fingers of the MK-II also mount the same psywave sender/reciever system as the head, and can directly give the funnels instructions. The legs of the MK-II are used as landing gear and for walking. They feature thrusters as standard equipment that allow the MK-II to maneuver in space and in the atmosphere.Sources:wikipedia
- An update of a classic design, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn`s Nemo joins the HGUC line!
- Rear waist features a dual beam saber mount.
- Features high-powered backpack thrusters.
- Includes optional hand parts and full arsenal.
- The EFF`s classic mass-produced Nemo Suit is still in use years after its time as a frontline Suit. Fielded at Torrington Base in UC 0096 to combat the rising Neo Zeon threat, this Suit still holds up 9 years after its use in the Gryps conflict.
- Accessories : GM Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x2, Fist (Left, Right), Open Palm (Left, Right), Grip Manipulator (Left, Right), Rifle Manipulator (Right)
A 1/144 model of Izubuchi's mid 2000s Hi-Nu Gundam rendition featuring slimmer proportion and modern design aesthetic. From the novel, "Char's Counter Attack Beltorchika Children," the Hi-Nu possesses a large number of differences from the Nu Gundam including its bright blue coloring and differing weapon mount configuration.
- Based on the popular manga series "Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans" and designed by Kenki Fujioka.
- HGUC commercialized in the base-Jabbar of the big success in aerial combat of [Black Unicorn] episode 5! - Expansion and contraction of the foot corresponding to the various MS Panel! - In an action-based support, reproduce powerful battle scenes! Use the included landing gear (It is also possible to get to the ground. ) - Sub-flight system for the operation of the base-Jabbar in the air ... MS (SFS). Jet heat kernel With a function-propelled hovercraft. Geta `alias`. - Accessories: Landing Gear (closed-open)According to wikipediaThe Base Jabber is a single MS Carrier/Flight System that first appears in the anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. It is designed to have a Mobile Suit stand on top of it as it flies. Using this sub flight system, mobile suits which have extremely sloppy movement speed under gravity, can improve its mobility, while gaining limited flight capability, and hence able to accomplish operations swiftly and solidly.Weapons- Mega Particle Canon: The forward section of the carrier has a Mega Particle cannon which is mainly seen used for support during battle.