RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type.
- Gouf masterpiece series [Gouf] appeared in the HGUC series!
- The biggest feature is the extensive armament Gouf 1 / 144 scale is also included!
- Hitoroddo ... Hitoroddo reproduce the lead, after the tip deployment comes before deployment.
Three twin 35mm Gatling gun Â· 75mm Gatling gun
- Shield reproduce complex split!
* The shield can be removable from the twin 3 35mm Gatling gun.
- Hitosaberu is removable to allow Gatoringushirudo.
Â· 75mm Gatling gun and shield sets reproduce the splitting of the street.
- Comes with plenty hand parts
In addition to the grip of a fist, fist expressive (left) and palm (right) is included.
- Pipe materials used soft power of the waist belt fed ammunition is both easy to assemble and reproduce complex shapes using a soft material.
After mono eye - can be assembled by moving parts division.
- Accessories: Hitoroddo, Hitosaberu, shielded, 75mm Gatling gun,
3 35mm twin Gatling gun, for the fist grip (left), fist (right), palm (right)
wikipedia:While Project V was underway, the Federation also began production of experimental units using spare parts originally intended for the RX-78 Gundam. Using these parts they built approximately twenty specialized ground combat-model christened the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type during the mid-part UC0079. Though in many ways similar to its RX-78-2 predecessor, the RX-79[G] was quite a bit different in other ways, particularly in its armament. The beam sabers were stored in the legs, as the backpack mounted an equipment rack to carry storage containers, parachute packs, or other field options. The head vulcan guns were removed, as the head now carried a periscope for underwater and trench warfare. Although sporting a smaller generator than the RX-78, the Ground Type Gundam still had the generator power to use a beam rifle, though it was often equipped with a standard 100mm machinegun or a heavy 180mm cannon. A single vulcan gun and a multiple-use "multi-launcher" mounted in the torso's left breast rounded out the new armament. In order to make use of space, two extra ammunition packs for the machinegun were placed on the sideskirt armor. As the RX-79[G] was built out of spare parts from Project V, replacements parts were very limited. Luckily the RGM-79[G] shared 80% of the same parts as the Gundam, making field repairs easier but sometimes resulted in a few customized mobile suits. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
Recreate the heated battle scenes seen in the "Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: Gravity Front" OVA or build your own custom One Year War battlefield diorama with this impressive HGUC set offering! Included are snap-fit parts that come molded in color and allow you to build a HGUC mass production type MS-06 Zaku, which can be equipped with weaponry consisting of a Zaku Machine Gun, Heat Hawk, a pair of three-tube missile pods, Zaku Bazooka with two firing effect parts, two Crackers, and two Sturm Fausts. Three pairs of optional hands are provided. Also packed in this set are two Type-615+ E.F.G.F. M61A5 main battle tanks with two explosion effect parts, two PVN.4/3 Wappas, plus four Zeon and four Earth Federation soldiers (figures come molded in gray). A foil sticker and a sheet of waterslide marking decals are included.
- Land battle type gym, long-awaited first HGUC of!
- Excitement of the ground war of the 08MS platoon again!
- Accessories: 100mm machine gun, rocket launcher, (including beam blade) net gun, short shield, beam saber x— 2, grip hand (left and right), palm (left)
- [Mobile Suit Gundam 08 MS platoon] Three-dimensional land-war type Gundam with SDCS series!
- Weibon container can be mounted on backpack as set.
- Containers can hold weapons.
- The shield is self-sustaining.
- Waist parts for CS frame are included. By combining with an optional CS frame, you can reproduce the knee standing pose. It is also possible to pose at 180 mm canon shooting.
Beam rifle x 1
- 100 mm machine gun x 1
- 180 mm cannon x 1
- Waist parts for CS frame x 1
- Molded parts x 5
- Seal x 1
- Marking stick x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
The only Zeon MG from 08th MS Team, the Gouf Custom ditches the Gouf's close-combat weaponry for more ranged weapons. However, it retains all the elements of the Gouf including the curved spikes and a modified heat rod. The entire body has an internal frame with amazing flexibility.
RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type (MG) (w Clear Kit)