-From [Masked Rider W], [Cyclone Joker] is a lineup for the figure-rise standard!
-Adopt the block structure of each part to reproduce the half feature which is the biggest feature. Achieves various poses and variations without losing the range of motion.
-Parts that can reproduce the Special Move Joker Extreme are included.
* Joker Extreme Reproduction Parts x 1
* Cyclone memory x 1
* Joker memory x1
* Grip hand left and right one each
- Left and right hand each one
* Decisive hand 1 left x 1
* Decisive hand 2 left and right one each
- Weapon hand right x 1
* Display base x 1
* Molded articles x 6
* Foil seal x1
- Kamen Rider Zero One Rising Hopper from [Kamen Rider Zero One] appears in the introductory series [ENTRY GRADE] for all inexperienced plastic models!
- It is fun to assemble an armor into the suit.
- With a small number of parts (27 parts) and a runner arrangement that makes it easy to imagine the finished form, even those who make a plastic model for the first time can assemble quickly!
- Reproduce the difference in suit texture with special processing. Experience the precision of a plastic model!
- No glue or tools required! Easy assembly possible with snap fit and touch gate!
* Runner x 3
* Instruction manual x 1
* Seal x 1
-[Sword Form & Platform] from [Kamen Rider Den-O] lineup to Figure-rise Standard!
Release Date : Jun 2020
[Kamen Rider Decade], featuring a variety of optional parts including 26 types of rider cards, is now available in Figure-rise Standard!
MG Figure-rise Artisan - 1/8 Kamen Rider Double Cyclone Joker