Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Weight : 466g One of the new machines developed by Librarian Works in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS ASTRAY" manga, the Hail Buster Gundam is an upgraded version of the Buster Gundam with additional firepower and sporting a different color scheme. The Mobile Suit piloted by Finis Socius is now offered as this sharply detailed snap-fit plastic kit that will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. Its weapon loadouts consist of a 350mm gun-launcher, a 94mm high-energy beam rifle, and two shoulder-mounted 120mm anti-vessel mlti-barrel guns. Hail Buster Gundam can also be equipped with the Shield Striker unit from the Aile Strike Gundam. Foil stickers and marking stickers are provided. "Hail" refers to hailstones. This mecha gets its name from the countless bullets it spray out from every part of its form. This version has seen various upgrades to improve its firing accuracy over the Buster, which was originally specialized for artillery battles, and it has dramatically enhanced precision firing capabilities from short to long ranges. Also, in order to act as a sniping mecha, it uses Mirage Colloid along with its armouring so it can collect large amounts of data from enemies without them realizing it, then eliminate them with a single strike.
Item Size/Weight : 31 x 20 x 13 cm / 541g This Legend Gundam model is the standard issue release and does not come with a display stand. Here's the very impressive Legend Gundam, from Gundam SEED Destiny. Polycaps are included for joints. A die-cut clear card featuring pilot Rey Za Burrel lists his specs is included along with a stand to hold the card upright. Legend Gundam is pre-colored and snap-together, so paint and glue are not needed to complete it. Like all Bandai Japan models, the instructions for assembly are in Japanese, but they feature very clear, easy-to-follow pictures. The model is brand new, and its parts are completely sealed.
- [Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY] commercialized in 1/100 scale [Akatsuki] who was active in the series.
- Elbow joint adopts the double joint mechanism, expand the movable range.
- Adopted a refraction mechanism in a backpack, pursuing the folded state, the sportiness of the expanded state.
- Steller's sea eagle, Shiranui, comes with two types of backpack.
- Beam saber, beam rifle, shield, grip hand x 2 (both hands) is included.
- Hoishiru, marking seal (Akatsuki, Shiranui, eagle, aircraft number) is included.
Out on Christmas season on end of Year 2008. Upon completion, the star Mobile Suit from the second season of "Gundam 00" will feature not only polycap-jointed limbs, but also a flexible Twin Drive System (GN Drives on each shoulder) with light-up LEDs, plus another LED in its head that lights up the camera eyes and lens! Setsuna's personal Mobile Suit can be equipped with the included pair of GN Sword IIs that switch from Sword to Rifle Mode, a pair of GN Beam Sabers, and two GN Shield IIs. In addition to that, the GN Sword III seen used in the show's final battle is also provided. Combine 0 Raiser with 00 Gundam by folding down its main nozzle, separating its Side Binders and attaching them to the Mobile Suit's GN Drives, and then connecting the spacecraft to the back of the mecha to complete the powered-up 00 Raiser! A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of designer's marking stickers are provided. The powerful weapon can switch between its GN Sword and GN Rifle modes, plus a beam effect part is included for realizing its destructive Raiser Sword mode!
GNR-010 0 Raiser 1/100 Wikipedia: 0 Raiser's design is derived from earlier developments of GNR-001 GN Arms and GNR-000 GN Sefer. The unit is a weapons support/transport-fighter that contains self-detachable components to combine with GN-0000 00 Gundam. The unit uses a large GN Condenser as its main power source and is designed to charge using 00's GN Particles when docked. 0 Raiser is loosely autonomous with the aid of a Haro unit, capable of assisting 00 Gundam in combat and docking sequence; the unit has a cockpit for manual pilot control that's necessary for special system calibrations. As a fighter, the unit itself is a high speed aerial/space combat ship. The unit is highly maneuverable and capable of loading heavy artillery for combat. It can carry additional GN Missiles of all sizes to combat mobile suits, intercept enemy ordinance, and capital ships; even though the unit is capable of independently combating enemy units, its fighter mode wasn't utilized much as it was meant to dock and stabilize the Twin Drive System. In docking mode, docking lasers/sensors are activated to automate the docking sequence. 0 Raiser's tail folds downward and its binders are moved forward to adjust docking with 00's back. The binders extend clamps to attach upon 00 Gundam's GN Drives while the main body attaches to the back of 00 Gundam. When combined they become a single combat unit, 00 (Double O) Raiser, and the Twin Drive System is stabilized for high particle output. Because of the constant need for the power of 00 Raiser, it became the mainstay form and configuration for 0 Raiser. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
GN-003 Gundam Kyrios MG 1/100. History of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios: Most of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios's history and exploits can be found on Allelujah Haptism's page. UN Forces Capture & Experimentation After the battle against the UN Army ended, Allelujah ejected the unit's GN Drive before it came into the hands of the UN Army. The GN Drive was recovered by Fon Spaak for Fereshte, and after Celestial Being negotiated for its return along with 0 Gundam's GN Drive. Kyrios was then used by the Human Reform League as an experiment with a Tieren arm and a GN-X hand using a GN Drive Tau. This specific experiment failed due to the GN Particles from the Drive having difficulty transferring power to the end of the experimented arm. Data gathered in these experiments was eventually used in development of the GNX-704T Ahead.What has happened to the Kyios after the expreiment remains unknown Sources:http://gundam.wikia.com
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
- 1/100 series further evolution [1/100 FULL MECHANICS] new aircraft of the second series Gundam frame appeared!
- REALIZE DETAIL: 1/100 High Detail drawn to scale
MS designer in charge of the official set to draw down the detail. Not be drawn in the anime, three-dimensional subjected to mechanical realism detail closer to the real machine.
- MOVIE ACTION: 1/100 gimmick that can be realized because the scale
Achieve a movable body that can be easily reproduced in the play scene. Further equipped with the mechanical gimmick with high reproducibility degree.
- REALISM FRAME: Gundam frame reproduction
Reproduce the Gundam frame down to the smallest detail. Gundam frame of mechanical brave figure is show up at 1/100!
- Reproduced in detail with a density of the new aircraft from the face portion limb, up to the armed.
- Exterior removable. Reproduce the setting as a new frame of Gundam Vie Dahl (provisional) in the interior. Support the foundation of a movable.
- Reproduce the various armed with a variety of gimmick. Six of the blade is possible Sashikaeru. Implement the rail slide gimmick, enjoy a mechanical mechanism. Furthermore Posing that he set the action and armed of the sword also, by the breadth of the movable range, looking determined well.
- Blade Besides that came six, it comes with a handgun 2-chome.
A ferocious repaired form of Gundam Barbatos lupus that has been created as a result of the intense damage from fighting the mobile armor hashmal. - ï¿½ its massive arms that reflect its pilot's feral nature of combat have been recreated along with Razor tipped claws on the hands and animal's tail weapon that can extend from the back with the use of a wire. - ï¿½ also includes forearm compartments that open and close to reveal sub-arms for grasping additional weapons from other 1/100 Gundam ibo kits. - ï¿½ the largest mace for Barbatos has been included with lunging pile-bunker action and includes retracting gimmick to store on rear skirt armor. Runner x12, sticker, instruction manual.
Raww Le Klueze (we prefer to think of him as Char, Junior), pilots the impressive Providence Gundam. This 1/100 scale kit of the Providence Gundam is just as impressive, with fantastic detail and lots of spiky things (the Dragoon System), as well as Beam Sabres and a Beam Rifle for weaponry. Molded in colour and featuring snap-fit assembly, so no glue or paint are required; polycaps for the joints assure that it's posable when finished. A little 1/20 unpainted PVC figure of Char I mean Raww is included as well.
Here's the very colourful Destiny Gundam in 1/100 scale, featuring snap-fit assembly, and lots of optional weapons and multiple hands for various poses. Polycaps ensure smooth movement at the joints. A clear plastic "character plate" features a picture of Shinn Asuka and Stellar Loussier, as well as their vital statistics.
- Upper body, lower body is completely transformed, realized the first variant of the Core Fighter series. - Moving up and down the wing on the back pack. Can also fold down to tail. - Adopt a stopper mechanism of deformation at each point, a solid form after deformation decorating You can.
- Deformation gimmick equipped, Gundam Kimarimasu scan Trooper 1/100 unique high detail is kit!
- High Detail by setting image draw down!
Three-dimensional in the 1/100 scale unique high detail by the designer to draw down of setting sketch. Brush-up of the head design can not be overlooked.
- Replacement without part deformation to Trooper form!
Deformation to Trooper form. Gimmicks, such as the legs and skirt armor of deployment. Possession is also included for the lance, depends also posing of assault!
- Chest deployment gimmick equipped
Equipped with a deployment mechanism of the chest, enjoy a mechanical mechanism production.
- Comes with each equipment such as a distinctive variety of large-scale armed!
Destroyer-lance, shield, saber
- Accessories: Destroyer lance, shield, saber, possession for the lance hand, smack x 2
- Appearing in the official Versus Gaiden Gundam SEED Astray
Commercialization of electronics Providence Gundam!
- Enhanced Mobile Suit Gundam based on Providence.
- Dragoon with the body of the aircraft systems are those that are joined with the rear,
Has been enhanced to all 12 machines.
- Providence Gundam's backpack electronics simultaneous release
Relay can be connected to the rear of Gen Duel Gundam.
- Providence Gundam is on the back of electronics
Hail can be connected Buster Gundam's backpack.
- Accessories: Backpack Dragoon type (type key with Judith lithium beam rifle) Ã— 1,
Complex weapon systems shields Ã— 1, Ã— 1 system with Dragoon