- Gundam NT - 1 appeared in Ver. 2.0 from [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Proportions and detail that followed the image in the play. Due to the multiple structure, even the inner walls of the inner frame and armor are reproduced.
- For the sealing of the shoulder joints, recreating the texture of `wrinkle` by adopting vinyl material.
- As MG original gimmick, when installing Chobam armor, it is possible to develop Gatling when carrying a shield.
- Reproduce the thruster development when chobam armor is installed.
- [Breaking blade antenna for reproducing during the play] and [BB Fighter Gundam NT - 1] 's original gimmick as [Bonus Parts] [Headgear] comes with it.
* Chobam * Armor x 1 set
Blade antenna (broken state) x 1
* Beam * saber x 2
Beam rifle x 1
* Shield x 1
* Hyper * bazooka x 1
* Molded article x 22
* Vinyl material x 1 set
P-Bandai: Mission Pack E type & S type for MG 1/100 Gundam F90
Premium Bandai announces the release of the "Project A-Z" for the P-Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam F90 kit, they started with the E and S type mission pack and it's looking very promising!
The project also showcases a mission pack simulator where you can see what changes on the variant and what to install on the kit if you want to do versions of the kit.
This set comes with entirely new and never before seen mold of E and S type mission packs.
Type S [Support] accessories