- The new developments in HG!! A beginning of the lineup that goes beyond the Universal Century!! - Proportional balance examined by Hajime Kakito, just as the HGUC. - Substantial amount of weapons included. Includes 2 types of the Shield Buster Rifle, one for closed and the other open. - Increased movement range. By the use of PC-001 popular in 00 and HGUC, the movement range has been increased for a vast range of poses to be possible. - The light absorption part of the Satellite Cannon has a mold that seems like the transmitter and the use of holographic sticker creates a shining effect that changes the shine depending on the angle of light reflected. - The Satellite Cannon has been reproduced with the expanding gimmick. The Satellite Cannon can be moved forward. The Light Absorption part can also expand. - Accessories: Beam Sword, Satellite Cannon, Shoulder Vulcan, Shield Buster Rifle.
Gundam HGUC RGM-98S Stark Jegan Simple instruction included inside a package. Item Size/Weight : 362g
A 2 pack featuring the iconic mecha from the original Mobile Suit Gundam TV series includes the RX-78-2 and also the Zaku 2.
AMS-129 Gera Zulu Angelo Sauper Custom Simple instruction included in a box.History:From the Zeon Zaku II, to the Federation's Hizack, to the Geara Doga of Neo Zeon, and finally to the Neo Zeon remnants' (otherwise "Sleeves") Geara Zulu. Based off of a general concept that has been tried and true, the Geara Zulu is the latest and most humanoid of the progression. Although its raw specifications are overall better than its predecessor, the Geara Doga, the Geara Zulu has a notably smaller load out. This may be because the Sleeves may not have a complete and legitimate army. Although an efficient mobile suit, it is obviously outperformed by the ReZEL mobile suits due to both their mobility and firepower. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
- Gouf masterpiece series [Gouf] appeared in the HGUC series!
- The biggest feature is the extensive armament Gouf 1 / 144 scale is also included!
- Hitoroddo ... Hitoroddo reproduce the lead, after the tip deployment comes before deployment.
Three twin 35mm Gatling gun Â· 75mm Gatling gun
- Shield reproduce complex split!
* The shield can be removable from the twin 3 35mm Gatling gun.
- Hitosaberu is removable to allow Gatoringushirudo.
Â· 75mm Gatling gun and shield sets reproduce the splitting of the street.
- Comes with plenty hand parts
In addition to the grip of a fist, fist expressive (left) and palm (right) is included.
- Pipe materials used soft power of the waist belt fed ammunition is both easy to assemble and reproduce complex shapes using a soft material.
After mono eye - can be assembled by moving parts division.
- Accessories: Hitoroddo, Hitosaberu, shielded, 75mm Gatling gun,
3 35mm twin Gatling gun, for the fist grip (left), fist (right), palm (right)
Accessories: 6, funnel × beam shot rifle, 2, beam saber × beam Tomahawk, and shield
The Nu Gundam Heavy Weapons System, from the CCA-MSV series of alternate versions of Mobile Suits from the film 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack', joins the HGUC lineup. Heavy Weapons System includes: additional armor for the Nu Gundam (chest, front and rear skirts, and large leg thruster units), a Hyper Mega Rifle, and a large shield with rocket launchers. Missile pod units on the chest armor pivot up and down. Fin Funnel unit can be disassembled into individual folding plates. Heavy Weapon System can be removed for display as a standard Nu Gundam. It includes Hyper Mega Rifle, large shield, beam rifle, Hyper Bazooka, normal shield, 2 beam sabers, and 6 Fin-Funnel plates.
Not only is this Gelgoog Commander Type a highly modified version of the mass produced Gelgoog, it also comes in red and pink colors to identify it as Char's own personal custom mecha and to compliment his nickname, the Red Comet. Char's custom Gelgoog is armed with a beam rifle, beam Naginata, and a shield. (Note: Display stand is not included.)
Here's a sharp HGUC snap-fit plastic kit of MS-06FZ Zaku II FZ (Kai) as it appeared in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket" OVA series. Molded in color, this kit features polycapped joints and movable skirt armor that allow it to be set in dynamic poses. An optional Zaku B-type head is also included, along with an MMP-80 90mm machine gun, three hand grenades (molded as one part), and a heat hawk. A sheet of foil stickers and a Zeon marking sticker are provided to add detail to the completed model.
Original Zaku in the superb 1/144 HGUC series (note that some overseas arms of Bandai repackaged the "8th MS Team" version of the Zaku, and formed it in red plastic, calling it Char's Zaku, but that was never released in Japan, and a completely different tooling from this item).
ZZ Gundam makes the move to HGUC! To preserve the outstanding detail and proportions, transforming is accomplished via interchangeable parts. The 'Double-Zeta' can be transformed between Core Fighter, Core Top, Core Base, and G Fortress modes. As part of its arsenal, the ZZ Gundam features a Double Beam Rifle, two Hyper Beam Sabers, and Missile Pods. When displaying it in G Fortress Mode, part of the frame is used as a base. This piece also holds parts which are not used when in certain modes. Foil stickers are also provided. - Also comes with a stand base that makes balanced display possible. - Accessories: Hyper Beam Saber, Core Fighter, Double Beam Rifle, Display Stand
- Dry Suit Gundam UC Center edition of HGUC finally!
- UC, of course, ZZ was at arms also included!
UC Gundam comes armed with a bazooka and the heat was at saber. ZZ appeared in more Tomahawk beam, the beam is attached Lancer. The beam section is a clear reproduction.
- Beam Gatling reproduced!
Gatling reproduction is characteristic of the sensor inside the drive sleeve. The slide mechanism is also reproduced by the replacement cover.
- Reproduce Toraiburedo!
The back is equipped with three armed Toraiburedo center dedicated dry. Stored state, each state included three deployments.
- Accessories: bazooka, heat saber, beam tomahawk, beam Lancer, fist (right)
Have the manual grip (left), Toraiburedo (Stuffed expanded state) x— 3 each
Two kits in one, this HG G Armor kit comes with parts to build the G Fighter and the RX-78-2 Gundam! Not a speck of detail is lost, even in this fairly small scale; The G Fighter can transform into the G Blue, G Blue E-z, G Sky, and G Sky E-z, when completed. The RX-78-2 is transformable, too (well, its lower half comes off!) to allow you to build the Gundam Sky. Neat PVC caterpillar tracks are included for the G Blue and G Blue E-z (the tracks can also be retracted into the body of the main machine), and an unbuilt display base allows you to show off the various modes to their very best effect! Of course all the parts are molded in coloured plastic, and snap together, so no paint or glue are required. Polycaps are included for all the movable joints; foil stickers are included for detail. Don't miss out on this terrific set!
The very-popular Qubeley is now available in the Mk-II style, which is basically just a color variation from the original release. You also get that cool Neo Zeon mark on the shoulder. Molded in color, snap assembly. Poly-caps for the joints.Technology & Combat CharacteristicsIn terms of technology and performance the two Qubeley Mk-II units were virtually identical to the original Qubeley. The Qubeley Mk-II's stored an additional two remote funnel weapons in the tail binder over its predecessor, giving the mobile suit a total of twelve remote weapons. The one noticeable difference between the two identical Qubeley Mk-II's is the different color schemes. The first AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II which featured a dark purple color scheme and a hilted beam saber. The second unit, AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II, was largely identical to the first, but instead had a red-and-yellow paint scheme. Of course since the Qubeley Mk-II mobile suits were designed for Newtype pilots they were outfitted with the same miniaturized psycommu system of the first Qubeley so that the pilots may control the remote weapons with their Newtype abilities. One major differences between the two mobile suits psycommu systems, was that AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II would have a new version of the psycommu system installed that would allow its pilot, through the use of a psycowave amplifying headset, to remote-control the mobile suit from outside the cockpit. The head parts of the Qubeley MK-II features a psywave sender/reciever, and also features a system that gives feedback to the pilot, a system never seen in other Newtype use MSs. The head is also crafted to act as a stabilizer in flight, thus the odd shape. The shoulder armor of the Qubely MK-II features 12 thrusters to give it exceptional mobility and speed. The binders also act as shields. They also help the Qubeley MK-II'S AMBAC system. The fingers of the MK-II also mount the same psywave sender/reciever system as the head, and can directly give the funnels instructions. The legs of the MK-II are used as landing gear and for walking. They feature thrusters as standard equipment that allow the MK-II to maneuver in space and in the atmosphere.Sources:wikipedia
- ã‚¸ãƒ¥ã‚¢ãƒƒã‚°, HGUC-izing of a shock! The time of åˆ» for 30 years is exceeded, and it is full renewal!! - Reappear in the figure in which it appeared by episode4. - The canon of nose and an arm is flexibly movable. - Chest mechanical reappearance. - Pausing is also free. - MSM-04G JUAGGU (ã‚¸ãƒ¥ã‚¢ãƒƒã‚°) -- It was developed for jab low capture games at the time of "one-year war." Special work MS. U. In C.0096, the brave figure was shown as one corner of the attack party to federal capital Dakar. - Accessories : 3 cannons-equipped-at-a-battery canon (right and left) Item Size : 31 x 19 x 7.5 cm
- An update of a classic design, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn`s Nemo joins the HGUC line!
- Rear waist features a dual beam saber mount.
- Features high-powered backpack thrusters.
- Includes optional hand parts and full arsenal.
- The EFF`s classic mass-produced Nemo Suit is still in use years after its time as a frontline Suit. Fielded at Torrington Base in UC 0096 to combat the rising Neo Zeon threat, this Suit still holds up 9 years after its use in the Gryps conflict.
- Accessories : GM Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x2, Fist (Left, Right), Open Palm (Left, Right), Grip Manipulator (Left, Right), Rifle Manipulator (Right)
A 1/144 model of Izubuchi's mid 2000s Hi-Nu Gundam rendition featuring slimmer proportion and modern design aesthetic. From the novel, "Char's Counter Attack Beltorchika Children," the Hi-Nu possesses a large number of differences from the Nu Gundam including its bright blue coloring and differing weapon mount configuration.
- Based on the popular manga series "Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans" and designed by Kenki Fujioka.
- HGUC commercialized in the base-Jabbar of the big success in aerial combat of [Black Unicorn] episode 5! - Expansion and contraction of the foot corresponding to the various MS Panel! - In an action-based support, reproduce powerful battle scenes! Use the included landing gear (It is also possible to get to the ground. ) - Sub-flight system for the operation of the base-Jabbar in the air ... MS (SFS). Jet heat kernel With a function-propelled hovercraft. Geta `alias`. - Accessories: Landing Gear (closed-open)According to wikipediaThe Base Jabber is a single MS Carrier/Flight System that first appears in the anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. It is designed to have a Mobile Suit stand on top of it as it flies. Using this sub flight system, mobile suits which have extremely sloppy movement speed under gravity, can improve its mobility, while gaining limited flight capability, and hence able to accomplish operations swiftly and solidly.Weapons- Mega Particle Canon: The forward section of the carrier has a Mega Particle cannon which is mainly seen used for support during battle.