- 5 years since the release of the last Perfect Grade comes the long-awaited PG 00 Raiser!
- The very first Perfect Grade release from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00!
- Equipped with a clutch mechanism to steady the Suit"e;s joints, allowing it to hold dynamic poses with ease!
- Anime-accurate GN Drive included, featuring lights and spinning action. Of course, the head lights up as well.
- More equipment than has you"e;ll ever need!
- High level of detail creates a truly realistic fighting machine.
- Accessories: GN Sword II x1, GN Sword III x1, GN Beam Saber x1, GN Shield x1, GN Missile A/S x1, GN Condenser x1, Particle Disrupting Missile x1, Hand Missile Unit x1
|Part of the new SD Gundam EX-Standard product line the Strike Freedom Gundam in has been recreated with an emphasis on articulation and enhanced proportion. Weapons include beam rifle and shield. Runner x5, sticker, instruction manual. |
Approx 3" Tall
- The new developments in HG!! A beginning of the lineup that goes beyond the Universal Century!! - Proportional balance examined by Hajime Kakito, just as the HGUC. - Substantial amount of weapons included. Includes 2 types of the Shield Buster Rifle, one for closed and the other open. - Increased movement range. By the use of PC-001 popular in 00 and HGUC, the movement range has been increased for a vast range of poses to be possible. - The light absorption part of the Satellite Cannon has a mold that seems like the transmitter and the use of holographic sticker creates a shining effect that changes the shine depending on the angle of light reflected. - The Satellite Cannon has been reproduced with the expanding gimmick. The Satellite Cannon can be moved forward. The Light Absorption part can also expand. - Accessories: Beam Sword, Satellite Cannon, Shoulder Vulcan, Shield Buster Rifle.
The impressive (and beautifully-designed) Strike Gundam, from Gundam Seed, is the next machine to have received the Perfect Grade treatment! It features superior flexibility -- Bandai's designed an all-new, unique inner frame system for this model, to match the proportions of the mecha designs in the series.
The waist joints even allow it to bend side to side, and twist realistically! The "camera eyes" light up with internal wiring and a single LED.
Not surprisingly, a lot of parts are required to create the exquisite detail we've come to associate with the Perfect Grade series -- over 550 ABS plastic parts, all molded in colour, plus polycaps for the joints, die-cast joint parts for stability, and of course the LED and wiring for the head (requires one CR1220 watch-type battery, sold separately).
Parts are included for a Beam Rifle, shield, Armor-Schneider blades, and of course the positively enormous Grand Slam sword -- this last beautifully plated in silver!
A challenging project for fans of Gundam, of Gundam SEED in particular, or just Perfect Grade kits!
Technical and Historical Notes/Story line:
With the outbreak of war, the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation begins a secret project to develop mobile suits to counter ZAFT's mass-produced ZGMF-1017 GINN as well as operate free of interference from the N-Jammers.
The GAT-X105 Strike Gundam is one of five initial prototype suits secretly developed in conjunction with Orb's Morgenroete defense company. Whereas the other Gundams are designed for specific roles, the Strike Gundam is intended to operate in various configurations through the use of Striker packs. Like the other prototype Gundams, the Strike Gundam is equipped with the new Phase Shift (PS) armor technology.
When in Phase Shift mode, the Strike Gundam is nearly impervious to attacks from shell-firing artillery or melee weapons. However, use of Phase Shift for extended periods of time is a massive drain on the energy battery.
The basic version of the Strike Gundam is nearly identical to the GAT-X102 Duel Gundam's initial configuration. Its armament consists of two "Igelstellung" vulcan guns, a 57mm beam rifle, a shield and two "Armor Schneider" combat k-nives. Other optional armaments include a bazooka designed for underwater combat.
In addition to the first unit, Orb later constructs an improved version from spare parts, the MBF-02 Strike Rouge. The Alliance also constructs a third unit, which is later upgraded into the GAT-X105E Strike E.
The Strike Gundam is later followed by the mass production GAT-01 Strike Dagger and GAT-01A1 Dagger. The first Strike Gundam enters combat in January 25, C.E. 71, when ZAFT attacks Orb's space colony Heliopolis in an attempt to steal the Gundam prototypes.
Although ZAFT succeeds in capturing four units, the Strike Gundam remains in Alliance control and is initially (and ineffectively) used by Murrue Ramius. However, young Coordinator Kira Yamato is able to modify the incomplete operating system and make the Strike Gundam combat ready.
Following the destruction of Heliopolis, Kira becomes the Strike Gundam's default pilot and joins the crew of the Archangel. While heading for the Alliance's Alaskan headquarters, the Strike Gundam is severely damaged in battle on April 17 by Athrun Zala's self-destructing GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam.
The Strike Gundam is later repaired by Orb and passed on to ace pilot Mu La Flaga, while Kira upgrades to ZAFT's ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. The Strike Gundam serves as Mu's personal mobile suit after the Archangel defects from the Alliance and joins the Orb forces and Clyne faction to form the Three Ships Alliance.
At the war's end on September 27, the Strike Gundam is damaged in a duel with Rau Le Creuset's ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam and later destroyed while Mu is protecting the Archangel from an attack by the Alliance battleship Dominion.
Two years after the war, the versatile design of the Strike Gundam serves as the basis for ZAFT's ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam.
The Bandai PG 1/60 Gundam Astray Red Frame is exquisitely detailed with great attention paid to reproducing its intricate mechanisms.
Superbly molded in coloured plastic, with the same fantastic construction quality demonstrated in previous PG kits. A whopping number of parts are included in the typically-large (and heavy!) box. Besides the Strike Rouge, there are parts included for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker! Metal-plated parts (in pink!) are included for the Strike Rouge's custom weapons. Screws, springs, fabulous Gundam Stickers and dry-transfer decals are included; two construction manuals (one for the Strike Rouge, one for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker) are included to walk you through the building of all three models. An "instruction manual" is also included for those who like to paint their Gundam models (of course it doesn't need to be painted), and also for indicating precise locations of the markings.
BB-212 ZZ Gundam Simple instruction included in a box Weight: 220g
BB-225 Gun Canon Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g
BB-234 Zeong Perfect Model Simple Instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g
BB-239 Shining Gundam Simple instruction included in a box Weight: 500g
BB-203 Wing Zero Gundam Custom Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 500g Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited
- BB-259 Strike Freedom Gundam SWS - Here we get a cute, deformed version of the popular Gundam Seed machine, the Strike Gundam with Striker Weapon System. Can be modified into any one of three other modes (Aile Strike Sword Strike, Launcher Strike); included is the weapon transport fighter "Sky Grasper". Pretty sophisticated for a little kit that runs just 1,000 yen! - Weight: 260g
BB-293 Strike Noir Gundam Simple instruction available in a box. Weight: 169g
BB-297 Stargazer Gundam Simple instruction available in a box Weight: 162g
There are 16 runners of parts here. Those shoulder "binders" are particularly interesting, especially the way the outer nozzle pivots downward. The "atomic bazooka" can be mounted in the hand in firing position, or it breaks down into two pieces, the barrel mounting in the inside of the shield (see photo), with the remainder mounting on the GP02's back. Comes with the usual stickers, inner-mechanism detail, multiple sets of hands, beam saber, rifle. Simple instruction included in a box.
Gundam HGUC RGM-98S Stark Jegan Simple instruction included inside a package. Item Size/Weight : 362g