- Adding a luxurious matte texture and overwhelming play value with new weapons, the latest specification Ten Mina that appears in [Princess of the Sky] has arrived.
- The popular [Ten Mina] appears in the latest series [Princess of the Sky].
- The characteristic jet-black armor is expressed in a luxurious matte color.
- In addition to the conversion to [Ten Mina C], which will be the first reproduction in history, it is equipped with a number of new weapons by designer Junichi Akutsu. It is a specification that further increases the play value, such as adding a clear effect.
- In addition, it also supports MSV planning [Alternative Strike], and it is possible to attach striker packs etc. to compatible aircraft.
- Gundam Astray Gold Frame Ten Mina C is three-dimensionalized for the first time by arrangement by mechanic designer Junichi Akutsu.
- Replacement arm parts and waist armor are included, and Gundam Astray Gold Frame Ten Mina can also be reproduced!
- Okitsuno Kagami Heaven's Beam Shield and Trikeros Heaven's Beam Saber effects are included!
- The golden skeleton, which represents the name of the gold frame, creates an overwhelming texture by electroplating the die-cast parts!
- Okitsuno Kagami Heavenly Shield and Trikeros Heavenly Beam Saber are included to reproduce a powerful pose!
- You can attach Totsukanotsurugi on both waists to Trikeros Heaven!
- Separate Totsukanotsurugi from Trikeros Heaven and deploy it as a double-edged sword!
- The back unit Magano Ikutachi is deployed, and dynamic poses are decided!
- Two Okitsuno Kagami Ten can be equipped on both arms respectively!
- Okitsuno Kagami Heaven is connected to a huge spear!
- Comes with an interlocking backpack that allows you to link this machine with the Strike Gundam striker pack and an interlocking backpack for Strike Gundam!
? Main body
? Magano Ikutachi
? Two types of replacement left wrists
? 6 types of replacement right wrists
? Replacement right arm
? Replacement waist armor
? Trikeros heaven
? Totsukanotsurugi x 2
? Wire unit for Magano Shirahoko x 2
? A set of clear effects
? Weapon joint set
? Backpack joint (for Astray, for strike)
? A set of dedicated pedestals
A 1/100 scale model of the Gundam Astray Gold frame, rescued from Heliopolis just before its destruction. Entire frame is finished in gold chrome. Includes parts for replicating the one-armed version as seen in the comic. Includes beam rifle, shield, two beam sabers, and the Duel Bazooka used to escape from Heliopolis.
First introduced in the "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Frame Astrays" manga that ran in the Dengeki Hobby magazine, Trojan Noiret's custom Gundam Astray Green Frame now receives the coveted 1/100-scale plastic kit treatment from Bandai! This much-anticipated snap-fit kit release comes sharply detailed and molded in its distinctive dark green and white colors. Its polycapped joints allow it to be set in various dynamic action poses. Weaponry includes its signature Twin Sword Rifle that can switch between sword type and rifle type, two Beam Sabers, and a shield. Also included in the set is an 8.5cm unpainted figure of Trojan molded in beige. A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of Trojan Noiret custom marking stickers are provided.
A beautiful version of the Gundam Astray (red frame) as piloted by Lowe Gule, molded in colored plastic and featuring snap-fit assembly for ease in building. In 1/100 scale it's got lots of nice detail and is superbly poseable for a kit that's not a Master Grade! Included weapons are the Gerbera Straight (sword; painted in bright silver chrome) and the Beam Rifle. Also included is a 1/20 scale unpainted figure of Lowe Gule. Stickers are included for detail.
After using his personal custom UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom to battle Serpent Tail, Earth Alliance, and the guerrillas in the Republic of East Asia. Leons Graves decides to upgrade his Civilian Astray DSSD Custom into the PMC-1L Arms Astray PMC Custom. It first appeared in chapter 9, Xist piloting his CGUE Assault, Lukas piloting his Strike E IWSP, and Socius piloting his Hyperion G Unit 1 heads towards the ZAFT base for a cease fire and call for a truce. On there way Leons in his Arms Astray PMC Custom confronts Lukas. Lukas fires at Leons, but Socius protects him because he was a Natural. Leons then battles Lukas and damages his Strike E IWSP. source: http://gundam.wikia.com
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame History of Gundam Astray Mirage Frame: In CE 71, the Orb Union's Morgenroete corporation built five Gundam Astray prototype mobile suits at Heliopolis, the MBF-P01 Astray Gold Frame, MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame, MBF-P03 Astray Blue Frame, MBF-P04 Astray Green Frame and the MBF-P05 Astray Mirage Frame, which were used to base the five G Project Gundams that they assisted the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation in creating. They successfully copied the EA's beam rifle and saber technology, but Morgenroete did not have access to the Phase Shift armor design, and compensated this by making the Gundam Astray units lighter and more agile than their EA counterparts. On January 25, CE 71, ZAFT's attack on Heliopolis to steal the Alliance Gundams also unknowingly interrupted the Astray Project. In order hide their progress, Orb's military decided to destroy the Astray lab. However all Astray prototypes survived and fell into the hands of different factions. The Mirage Frame, which only existed in form of reserve parts, fell into the hands of the mysterious organization Librarian, who modifed it to the existing model. With the rebirth of Rondo Ghina Sahaku by Librarian, he is given this mobile suit for his revenge towards Gai Murakumo. However, the Mirage Frame is heavily damaged in battle with Gai's MBF-P03R Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise and the Mirage Frame is significantly upgraded to the MBF-P05LM2 Gundam Astray Mirage Frame 2nd Issue. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
From "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY " , commercialized the Gundam Astray Gold frame in the RG series
Right arm shoulder -only parts are included in the new shape .
Comes armed : 350mm rail bazooka " GÃ¡e Bulg " , beam rifle , beam saber , shield.
This is pre-painted plastic model kits, require simple snap-fit only.
P-Bandai Exclusive: 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame
RG 1/144 Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina
MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise
MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai
P-Bandai PG 1/60 Gundam Astray Blue Frame (2nd Issue)
MG 1/100 Astray Gold Frame (EXPO Special Coating Edition)
A pre-assembled frame using diecast has been adopted. The color division of the pre-assembled hand parts have been recreated. Certain sections of the frame have also adopted muscle-like forms, and other sections have emboss processing applied to create texture. The Gerbera Straight has had emboss processing and plating applied to recreate the tempered patterns. The armor on the upper arm slides as the arm moves. The pre-painted and pre-assembled frame was created using diecast, recreating an intricate texture and heft. The armor on the shoulder blades is linked to the movements of the arms. Different open hand pareds are included for left and right hands. The layered structures of the frame and armor create dense movements. Details that resemble the shape of muscles have also been recreated. The big toes on each foot are divided for articulation to recreate poses where the kit is stepping in. Certain sections have had emboss processing applied, creating surface textures that give density to its design.
-From [Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY Astray B] serialized in Dengeki Hobby Magazine, Gundam Astray Noir appeared in high resolution model!
-The Noir striker rotates the mounting base of the tail and reproduces the flight condition.
-The linear cannon equipped on the wing of the Noir striker can be deployed. Beam blade is removable.
-The Sword Pistol Sword of the new model is reproduced by Shibo + plating process.
Sword Pistol x 2
ãƒ» Noir striker x 1
- Molded articles x 20
ãƒ» Completed product frame x 1
ãƒ» Tetron seal x 1
ãƒ» Instruction manual x 1
Kazahana Aja's Gundam Astray Gold Frame comes in Real Grade line! With its majestic 2-shade gloss white color scheme and elegant looking decal sets, this premium bandai release surely is worth the wait!