Two kits in one, this HG G Armor kit comes with parts to build the G Fighter and the RX-78-2 Gundam! Not a speck of detail is lost, even in this fairly small scale; The G Fighter can transform into the G Blue, G Blue E-z, G Sky, and G Sky E-z, when completed. The RX-78-2 is transformable, too (well, its lower half comes off!) to allow you to build the Gundam Sky. Neat PVC caterpillar tracks are included for the G Blue and G Blue E-z (the tracks can also be retracted into the body of the main machine), and an unbuilt display base allows you to show off the various modes to their very best effect! Of course all the parts are molded in coloured plastic, and snap together, so no paint or glue are required. Polycaps are included for all the movable joints; foil stickers are included for detail. Don't miss out on this terrific set!
- Based on the popular manga series "Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans" and designed by Kenki Fujioka.
Bandai NG 1/60 RX-78-2 Gundam
Bandai NG 1/60 MS-06S Char's Zaku
 HGUC 1/144 MSM-07 ZGok Mass Production Type
An aquatic mobile suit used by Zeon from Mobile Suit Gundam with its trade mark sharp claws. Arms can detach to recreate appearance while cruising through the ocean waters.
 HGUC 1/144 RGM-79 GM
- Coalescence of deformable Gundam Mk-II.
- Commercialization of HGUC series in the MS that appeared in the bonds of Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield] arcade game.
- The pursuit of realism add a mold rivets, welding in the armor of the whole body.
- Elbow adopts a double joint, reproducible posing in the play.
- Armed comes shield twin beam and Spear (provisional), the beam saber.
Beam Spear, of saber reproduced in clear.
- I reproduce a movable gimmick of twin beam spear, the expansion and contraction of the blade gimmick part of the shield.
A GM based on the 2.0 RX-78 frame, it features new additional detail on its internal skeletal structure and ability to choose between classic GM front skirt armor or its more contemporary appearance. Includes beam spray gun, beam saber, bazooka, shield.
- From [Mobile Suit Gundam UC Episode 4 gravity well's bottom], Kit Kanon Detector, which made a fierce battle with Zion army remnants at Torrington Base, became the first kit!
- High detailing various parts such as armor and backpack base, according to the scale feeling of RE / 100.
- In addition, the 'assembly ease' which is the feature of the RE / 100 series is also alive.
- The gimmick pose in the play can be precisely reproduced by the movable gimmick of the leg and the waist.
- Three-dimensional gun canon / detector dedicated beam rifle with precise detail, grenade reproduced with trigger.
- The 170mm Cannon gun used by Nemo deployed at Torrington Base is also included, and it can also be equipped with the MG Unicorn series of the same scale.
* Special beam . Rifle x 1
* Beam gun x 1
* Beam . Cannon x 2
* 170mm Cannon gun x 1
- Product content
* Molded product x 12
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
- Hello Kitty and Gundam, the second dream collaboration project
- A set of Zaku II and Hello Kitty comes up from the SDCS series
- Easy assembly without adhesive.
- The combined form of Zaku II and Hello Kitty can be reproduced.
- Abundant items for Zaku are included.
- It is possible to have the small apple parts included in the hand of Kitty.
- Kitty can also sit and pose.
- With apple parts and apple-shaped pedestal.
- Set of equipment
- Apple x 1
- Apple pedestal x 1
- Foil seal x 1
- Tetron seal x 1
Gao Gao HG 1/144 G40
Based on the Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: The War in the Pocket series, the S-14JG Gelgoog Jager stands over 5 inches tall. Gelgoog is a highly poseable figure, including his mono-eye, and comes armed with a wide selection of weaponry.
- Gelgoog Jager figure
- 4 Pairs of interchangeable hands
- Storage deck for hands
- Beam machine gun
- 2 Propellant tanks
- Beam effect part
- Machine gun firing effect part
- 4 Vernier effect parts
-[Dendrobium] core unit, RX-78GP03S Gundam prototype No. 3 staymen sortie. Appeared in ver. ANIME with a characteristic mechanism that assumes connection with Orchis and single machine operation.
-Finally, the development of the [Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 STARDUST MEMORY] series at ver. ANIME has reached its climax!
-The core unit RX-78GP03S Gundam prototype No. 3 staymen of [Dendrobium], which enables base defense with a single machine, sortie.
-Equipment includes folding bazooka, folding shield, beam rifle.
-Folding bazooka and folding shield can be recreated in a folded state.
-The fixed beam saber pattern can be stored and taken out in the backpack. In addition, the folding arm deployment gimmick can also be reproduced.
-[ROBOT Spirit RX-78GP01Fb Gundam Prototype Unit 1 Full Vernier ver. ANIME] Can be linked with the attached large vernier effect.
? Main body
? Folding bazooka
? Folding shield
? Attachment for mounting vernier effect (L / R)
? Replacement wrist left and right 4 each
? Wrist storage deck
? Beam rifle
? Rifle cartridge x 2
? Various effects