By adding several new armor, weapons, and engine modules the engineers of Taskforce Alpha's Pegasus III were able to upgrade the basic MSA-0011 S Gundam into the super powerful Ex-S Gundam. The Ex-S Gundam has almost double the power of the original S Gundam, making it a fearsome unit indeed. The Ex-S Gundam still had three cockpits, but Ryu Roots was the only person who piloted the mobile suit, and due to Ryu's poor piloting skills it was up to ALICE, the Ex-S Gundam's highly advanced artificial intelligence combat computer, to do most of the fighting against more skilled opponents.
With ALICE functioning as the co-pilot of the Ex-S Gundam "she" was constantly getting more advanced. ALICE was constantly growing in comprehension and depth, and was swiftly evolving into something more akin to a fully rationalizing and thinking creature than a simple machine. ALICE could still take full control of the Ex-S Gundam, or any of its various components or weapons, at any time, and would begin to do so constantly at times when "she" felt the Ex-S or Ryu were threatened. ALICE proved to be a useful co-pilot of the Ex-S Gundam, and "she" was more than capable of compensating for Ryu's lack of skill.
For defensive purposes the Ex-S Gundam featured additional armor on the front of the chest which afforded extra protection for the first two cockpits. This extra chest armor also featured an I-Field generator which created an invisible barrier of Minovsky Particles around the Ex-S Gundam's cockpit block which could nullify ranged beam attacks made against the mobile suit. Additional armor added onto the front of the torso also protected the third cockpit, while extra armor on both sides of the legs featured more after burners, additional propellant tanks, and thrusters.
Two new large thruster units were mounted on the Ex-S Gundam's back, giving the unit incredible thrust power and speed. Two large caliber beam cannons were mounted on both of the thruster units, giving the Ex-S Gundam two more back beam cannons than the S Gundam. The Ex-S Gundam's beam smart rifle was now attached to the front torso of the mobile suit instead of the hips, making room for the two large hip beam cannons that were optional on the S Gundam to be attached to the sides of the Ex-S Gundam's waist permanently. The Ex-S Gundam's head featured four 60mm vulcan guns, while four additional 60mm vulcans were mounted on the tail stabilizer attached to the back.
The Ex-S Gundam also had remote weaponry in the form of an incom, which was a small wire-guided red disc stored in the Ex-S Gundam's forehead that could fire beams when deployed. But the Ex-S Gundam also featured two reflector INCOMs, stored in brackets in the large knee armor, which could be deployed and guided by wire like a standard INCOM. Reflector INCOMs could not fire their own beams but instead were able to reflect incoming beam fire from the Ex-S Gundam or another unit, and redirect it in another direction. Lastly, for use in melee combat situations, the Ex-S Gundam featured two beam sabers, also stored in the knee armor.
Like its predecessor, the Ex-S Gundam was also capable of undergoing a transformation into a waverider mode of sorts, but unlike the S Gundam, which divided into three separate components, the Ex-S Gundam re-combined into one large unit called the G-Cruiser. For its size, the G-Cruiser was incredibly fast and the Ex-S Gundam would travel in this mode whenever it needed to travel over a great distance in a short amount of time. To conserve the fuel of the Ex-S Gundam for use in actual combat situations the G-Cruiser had two large propellant tanks mounted in the front over the Ex-S Gundam's shoulders. These extra fuel tanks would be jettisoned when the G-Cruiser would reach the battlefield and transform into the Ex-S Gundam.
Taken straight from the art of Katoki Hajime comes this Master Grade version of the RX-78-2. With all the detail we've come to expect from the Master Grade line -- a poseable inner frame with armour laid over the top of it -- this is definitely one for your display case! Parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly; no paint or glue are required.
Two kits in one, this HG G Armor kit comes with parts to build the G Fighter and the RX-78-2 Gundam! Not a speck of detail is lost, even in this fairly small scale; The G Fighter can transform into the G Blue, G Blue E-z, G Sky, and G Sky E-z, when completed. The RX-78-2 is transformable, too (well, its lower half comes off!) to allow you to build the Gundam Sky. Neat PVC caterpillar tracks are included for the G Blue and G Blue E-z (the tracks can also be retracted into the body of the main machine), and an unbuilt display base allows you to show off the various modes to their very best effect! Of course all the parts are molded in coloured plastic, and snap together, so no paint or glue are required. Polycaps are included for all the movable joints; foil stickers are included for detail. Don't miss out on this terrific set!
SD Gundam EX-Standard (SDEX) is a line of super-deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. To be introduced in late-2015, this is the latest in the long line of super-deformed kits. Each Gunpla has a gimmick wherein their weapons and accessories can be used with their respective High Grade Universal Century counterparts.
A GM based on the 2.0 RX-78 frame, it features new additional detail on its internal skeletal structure and ability to choose between classic GM front skirt armor or its more contemporary appearance. Includes beam spray gun, beam saber, bazooka, shield.
The RX-78-01ï¼»Nï¼½ Gundam Local Type (Rollout Color), also known as the RX-78ï¼»Nï¼½Gundam Local Type (Rollout) is a Prototype Mobile Suit appearing in Mobile Suit Discovery.
- Commercialize Zaku I belonging to the xylia troops appearing in [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Crash Battle Battle].
- Reproduce characteristic crest crests with new parts.
- Various equipment to use in the play is included.
- From [Mobile Suit Gundam UC Episode 4 gravity well's bottom], Kit Kanon Detector, which made a fierce battle with Zion army remnants at Torrington Base, became the first kit!
- High detailing various parts such as armor and backpack base, according to the scale feeling of RE / 100.
- In addition, the 'assembly ease' which is the feature of the RE / 100 series is also alive.
- The gimmick pose in the play can be precisely reproduced by the movable gimmick of the leg and the waist.
- Three-dimensional gun canon / detector dedicated beam rifle with precise detail, grenade reproduced with trigger.
- The 170mm Cannon gun used by Nemo deployed at Torrington Base is also included, and it can also be equipped with the MG Unicorn series of the same scale.
* Special beam . Rifle x 1
* Beam gun x 1
* Beam . Cannon x 2
* 170mm Cannon gun x 1
- Product content
* Molded product x 12
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
- Reproduce the deformation Mobile form in replacement, the tank form some parts.
- The part composition with an emphasis on ease of assembly caterpillar, material molded soft resin (synthetic rubber).
- I reproduce in grain finish to the part about being ground during running.
- The moveable, attached to the main body of the [shovel arm] can reproduce the scene of battle and Zaku that was in the play.
- Mono Eye realistically reproduced in clear.
- Included pilot figure 1 body 4 body deckhand of 1/144 size (space suit 2 body, body work clothes 2) and.